|A multi-use rail-trail in Allegheny and Washington Counties, Pennsylvania|
- See our Events Calendar.
- MP38.5 South Park Twp east of Triphammer Rd. Minor damage to 10 feet of trail. The trail is rough in this area. The date of repairs is unknown at this time. <map>
- New Newsletter · 2/9/2014 · Montour Trail-Letter
- Announcing the Montour Trail photo contest · 1/28/2014
- Montour Trail marks 25th anniversary in 2014 · 12/30/2013 · Post-Gazette
- Montour Trail extension will benefit cyclists, walkers, businesses · 12/12/2013 · Post-Gazedtte
The Montour Trail is a multi-use non-motorized recreational rail-trail near Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, and will ultimately extend 46 miles from Moon Township near Coraopolis to Clairton. The trail connects to the Great Allegheny Passage (GAP), a trail system that stretches over 330 miles from Pittsburgh to Washington, DC. Currently, multiple sections of the trail totaling over 40 miles are completed, with a few gaps in the southern portion of the trail. (Bypass directions for these sections are provided here.) New sections are being added each year. More info