|A multi-use rail-trail in Allegheny and Washington Counties, Pennsylvania|
- See our Events Calendar.
- ..September 12: Temporary trail closure for the Montour Trail Half Marathon Race from 8:00 am until approx. 11:00 am, between MP 4.25 (Park Manor) and MP 10.5.
- ..MP 30.3-30.5 Trail detour around Valley Brook Bridge #2 construction. Follow signs. <map>
- New Newsletter · 7/26/2015 · Montour Trail-Letter
- Girders erectd for Montour Trail bridge · 6/28/2015 · Observer-Reporter
- Montour Trail expansion almost complete · 6/21/2015 · Post-Gazette
The Montour Trail is a multi-use non-motorized recreational rail-trail near Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, and will ultimately extend 46 miles from Moon Township near Coraopolis to Clairton. The trail connects to the Great Allegheny Passage (GAP), a trail system that stretches over 330 miles from Pittsburgh to Washington, DC. Currently, multiple sections of the trail totaling over 40 miles are completed, with a few gaps in the southern portion of the trail. (Bypass directions for these sections are provided here.) New sections are being added each year. More info